Monday 10 January 2011

Pre-Enchanted


With much anticipation, Rina of GKHi entered. It is another exciting day for me ever since I joined this vertical studio. GK is of no stranger to myself. Having worked with GK previously for my YEP project (http://bagongsilang-yep2010.blogspot.com/), and another upcoming collaboration this coming may with them in GK Aya, I am really excited abt this whole enchanted farm project, and I am really hoping the enthusiasm GK gave me could impact my peers as well in studio!






Rina from GK giving us a talk on GK :)







Pius from business school sharing his experience in GK with us







Curly paying attention to the lecture







Wai Keen sharing with us his experience in urban planning







Our studio "Fairy god mother" Dr Tan & our studio chief elk Spiky (Andrei)






Myself and my fellow elves getting into serious discussions after the talk.


Signing Off

Cheery
@ Larry, Vertical Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment